Skip to content
Am i pregnant or imagining things?
Rose26 posted:
Where do i begin?
I Had a very odd period Jan. 8th...heavy, blood clots. Just a weird period for me. I started noticing how tender my were boobs during my period but that's normal…but after I finished my cycle I was still having tender boobs and I was having slight abdominal pressure like the way i do when im about to start my period. I just kinda chalked it all up to the fact that maybe I was just have left over PMS symptoms. But on Jan. 16 & 17 I was vomiting early in the morning. Since then my symptoms haven't subsided. But now I've noticed my boobies are swollen, hurt and my areolas are darker around the edges, discharging still and its thick and white. And I feel waves a nauseas throughout the day. I should be expecting (or not expecting) a period Feb. 6ish. And I've taken a couple home pregnancy tests and all 3 are negative. Yes I may have jumped the gun and taken them too early but is it possible that I had a miscarriage? Could I be having left over pregnancy symptoms or could i be pregnant. Is it possible to ovulate RIGHT after your period? I guess I could wait and see if I miss my period next month but im so impatient and having trouble not thinking about it when every day I have these reminders! Any comments?

sorry for the novel but thank you for reading!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.