Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be pregnant?
ju1ia91 posted:
About a week before my period was due I had very light pink spotting just one day, and then my period was 5 days late (I am always 28 days sometimes earlier but never been late),,,,I was having bad headaches, bloated, and frequent urinating, and now on the 6th day (day after I had sexual intercourse) i woke up with light pink spotting again only when i wiped though, very mild cramps,and then later on in the day it got heavier and darker red and my cramps got worse.. Could it be implantation bleeding, or just because of sex, is it still possible i could be pregnant? I took two tests they were both negative.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fiancee and I have been together since 2003..we have a reconstructed family. A little bit of his (DD Rinoa, 9) and a little bit of mine (DD Emily, 10 ...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.