Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Late Ovulation, late period
mabiej posted:
hello ladies, so to start off my husband and i have been trying to concieve since october when i got my mirena removed. im twenty five yrs old. so i have been taking ovulation tests and found that i ovulate later in my thirty one day cycle. my period has always been dead on. so i had the lh surge on the twenty fourth of january. my period was due on the second of february. usually i have major pms symptoms two days prior to my period coming including bad cramping, mood swings and sore breasts. so ive had very tender breasts and nipples, nausea. i had a blood test today and it was neg. could we have just tested to soon or is my mind completely screwing with me. help me please.

MaryDS_TTC responded:
When I first started trying, I think my mind was screwing with me too - I would have sore breasts, some nausea, and even spotted when I have never spotted before, late periods, you name it! It's 11 months later, and still no pregnancy.

I think we are so in tune with everything about our bodies when we are trying to conceive so we notice everything and almost jump to the conclusion that we're pregnant. Hang in there!

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful