Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Late Ovulation, late period
    mabiej posted:
    hello ladies, so to start off my husband and i have been trying to concieve since october when i got my mirena removed. im twenty five yrs old. so i have been taking ovulation tests and found that i ovulate later in my thirty one day cycle. my period has always been dead on. so i had the lh surge on the twenty fourth of january. my period was due on the second of february. usually i have major pms symptoms two days prior to my period coming including bad cramping, mood swings and sore breasts. so ive had very tender breasts and nipples, nausea. i had a blood test today and it was neg. could we have just tested to soon or is my mind completely screwing with me. help me please.

MaryDS_TTC responded:
    When I first started trying, I think my mind was screwing with me too - I would have sore breasts, some nausea, and even spotted when I have never spotted before, late periods, you name it! It's 11 months later, and still no pregnancy.

I think we are so in tune with everything about our bodies when we are trying to conceive so we notice everything and almost jump to the conclusion that we're pregnant. Hang in there!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for almost a year. My husband and I really want kids, and we have been trying since we have been married, but it still hasn't ...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.