Skip to content
pregnant?
An_250289 posted:
did three tests already and it all come out positive. i was very surprise. today, i did another test and this one has one very red line and one that is not so red. but you can see the line. could this still mean that is positive. i don't want to disappointed my husband. we has been trying for so long now. help.

fillingames responded:
They say that any line is a line, no matter how faint on most of the hpt that I have seen, used. Also, if you've taken several that are positive, unless you have a reason to believe it is a false positive, such as a trigger shot, etc... you should be pretty confident! Congrats!

prettie_cua replied to fillingames's response:
thanks. I'm very happy too.

jenica1432 replied to fillingames's response:
YOU ARE PREGO CONGRATS HOPE YOU HAVE A HEALTHY 9 MOS.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an engaged 24 year old mom of the most beautiful little boys in the world. :) We recently lost our 2nd child in the 14th week of my pregnancy on ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.