Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hopeful but unsure what to believe
An_250296 posted:
Ok, so a little over a year ago I became pregnant, I went to about 6wks before I started spotting and having severe pain in my left side. It turned out to be ectopic, and I had my left tube removed. Soo this past year I've had a couple of months where I thought I could be pregnant again and have been disappointed each time! My fiance is a truck driver and luckily he usually comes home during my ovulation cycle. I had my last period January 12th, we tried 2 weeks later, every other day. Well almost as soon as he left my breasts began to swell, and I was having more than MY normal amount of discharge, it was clear and stretchy for days and still is somewhat. This has been going on for a week now and the breast tenderness seems to be getting even more so tender. I don't like to get my hopes up and then let down again, but is this me just going through a cycle or could I be pregnant? I was also put on penicillin the day after he left because I had strep throat, can that cause all of this?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.