Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
WANT TO GET PREGNANT
marriedtexasgalinlove1 posted:
Also another thing my hubby said that he thinks that i may have been pregnant at least one time before (of course since we have been together) because he said he has seen "some white stuff" in the toilet and he thinks and is sure or confident at least that what that white stuff is - is my egg or "parts of my egg" which if he is right and what we are thinking is correct - thinking that that results and resulted in me having a miscarriage. Is that true and what is was/is ? sorry i do not want to confuse anyone. I can add that i did not have as i recall a period in January and then on Feb 1st and 2nd and a "tiny bit" on the 3rd and then nothing since. And then last night i saw "more white stuff" they were like "little circle" type "things" in the toilet last night. I asked about it and my hubby about it and he is like "i think it's part of your egg, baby your fine! i am sure when you get pregnant and it takes everything will be fine. " he was assuring me. I Just want to have a family and for there not to be anything wrong with me and there be no problems of any kind if at all possible.

Take the Poll

What is the best kind and brand of prenatal vitamins ? what do you recommend ? what do you use ?
  • Centrum
  • Nature choice/valley
  • store brand
  • don't know
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You cannot see your egg. It is smaller than the period at the end of this sentence and it disintegrates when it is not fertilized. If you had a miscarriage, you would have had bleeding.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

*Student/In college *Nanny & Babysitter *Christian *Engaged, wedding date is June 25, 2011! *Marrying my best friend *Love my dog! *Enjoy watchin...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.