Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be preg?
2nicole3 posted:
My husband and I are trying to conceive, my period is irregular so it makes it harder for to know if its a missed period.. my husband is in the military and got to come home 2 months ago and we did it for to weeks straight and each time he ejaculated in me, last month I bled a little and after started yet for this month but I have been having weird feeling in my
stomach and sometimes pain and in my ovaries.. I have been urinated a lot as well and every time it feels like I had been holding it in for a long time so it makes my bladder hurt and stomach feel weird, also my stomach feels full a lot...I have been way moody this month crying a lot and getting very aggravated easily too...I also have been stressed about a lot of things going on could it just be that?? what could this be ?? am I prego??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
The only way to know if you're pregnant is to take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

jenica1432 responded:
I HOPE YOU ARE, I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US INFORMED

2nicole3 replied to jenica1432's response:
Is there a wrong way to take a preg. test?
Iv been told there is..

2nicole3 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Is there a wrong way to take a preg. test?
Iv been told there is..

tlkittycat1968 replied to 2nicole3's response:
The only wrong way to take a test is to take it too early. If you follow the instructions that come with the test, you should be fine.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Brittany, my boyfriend and I are highschool sweethearts, just celebrated our 8 year anniversary, and we have a 2 1/2 (April 3, 2008) yea...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful