Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be preg?
2nicole3 posted:
My husband and I are trying to conceive, my period is irregular so it makes it harder for to know if its a missed period.. my husband is in the military and got to come home 2 months ago and we did it for to weeks straight and each time he ejaculated in me, last month I bled a little and after started yet for this month but I have been having weird feeling in my
stomach and sometimes pain and in my ovaries.. I have been urinated a lot as well and every time it feels like I had been holding it in for a long time so it makes my bladder hurt and stomach feel weird, also my stomach feels full a lot...I have been way moody this month crying a lot and getting very aggravated easily too...I also have been stressed about a lot of things going on could it just be that?? what could this be ?? am I prego??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
The only way to know if you're pregnant is to take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

jenica1432 responded:
I HOPE YOU ARE, I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US INFORMED

2nicole3 replied to jenica1432's response:
Is there a wrong way to take a preg. test?
Iv been told there is..

2nicole3 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Is there a wrong way to take a preg. test?
Iv been told there is..

tlkittycat1968 replied to 2nicole3's response:
The only wrong way to take a test is to take it too early. If you follow the instructions that come with the test, you should be fine.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful