Skip to content
Pregnant after Tubal Ligation?
MRK1981 posted:
Tubal Ligation in 2008...breasts are sore, cravings, exhausted all the time, headaches, period was 3 weeks ago...but only for a few days and VERY light. No clots either and I usually have clots during my period.

It is too soon to take a HPT, but these symptoms I am having are strange. My breasts were NEVER sore during my period or near my period but always in the beginning of pregnancy. I wouldn't mind being pregnant again since I regret having my tubal ligation...but what are the chances? I had the modified pomeroy procedure and that is one of the types that can be reversed....but can it come "undone" or maybe a fistula can form? Any info would be great. Thanks!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Since your period was out-of-characther for you, you can take a test now.

Yes, pregnancy is a possibility since nothing is 100%.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Salina and I have 4 children. My oldest (girl) will be 5 on March 21st, my second (boy) will be 4 April 27th, my third (girl) will be 2 on...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.