Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could these symptoms this early mean i could be pregnant?
An_250327 posted:
Hello! I am sixteen years of age and I have been pregnant before but I had lost it.Last period started on Jan. 22 and ended on Jan 28th. Now recently I had sex on Feb. 4 Monday and it is now Feb. 7th and I have been having major back pains as if I were about to start my menstrual or on it. I am hot, and I have had constipation. Could these be signs of pregnancy.

leesha611 responded:
You typically ovulate 14 days after your menstrual cycle, which would put the last time you had sex too soon for anything to happen. If for some reason you had conceived, I highly highly doubt you would have any symptoms that early. I was 4 weeks along before I had any signs. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.