Skip to content
Pregnant?
Anon_140573 posted:
Wondering if i could be pregnant. I had a normal period on December 31st which lasted my normal 3 to 4 days. My husband and I really havent been doing much but maybe playing around some. Anyway. I didnt get my period at all in January. Did get something on the 31st of January which i thought was going to be my period but it was light and really didnt last and didnt need to use anything. I dont know what is going on. I have been feeling hungry alot lately but i have no other symptoms of being preggo. No achy breasts or feeling sick. Just seem hungry after I have already ate.

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.