Skip to content
Pregnant?
Anon_140573 posted:
Wondering if i could be pregnant. I had a normal period on December 31st which lasted my normal 3 to 4 days. My husband and I really havent been doing much but maybe playing around some. Anyway. I didnt get my period at all in January. Did get something on the 31st of January which i thought was going to be my period but it was light and really didnt last and didnt need to use anything. I dont know what is going on. I have been feeling hungry alot lately but i have no other symptoms of being preggo. No achy breasts or feeling sick. Just seem hungry after I have already ate.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, pregnancy is a possibility, especially if you aren't on birth control. Since your period is now late, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

itybity30 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I took a test today an it came up negative. Still have not got my period. Still no other symptoms or signs of being preg. Don't really know what to think. Thanks for your reply.

An_250343 replied to itybity30's response:
Go to the doctor and do a blood test. u r late, so u might be pregnant.

itybity30 replied to An_250343's response:
Hi thanks for the comments, For the last comment I cant really afford to go to a doctor no insurance. Still dont know what is going on with me. I have been so hungry lately i feel like i havent eatin anything all day. This is really confusing to me cause i have no other signs or symptoms but just feel really hungry.

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me: I'm a wife and a mom. Why I came to WebMD: To become a better informed health consumer. I'm a baby boomer facing the same challen...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.