Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Pregnant?
    Anon_140573 posted:
    Wondering if i could be pregnant. I had a normal period on December 31st which lasted my normal 3 to 4 days. My husband and I really havent been doing much but maybe playing around some. Anyway. I didnt get my period at all in January. Did get something on the 31st of January which i thought was going to be my period but it was light and really didnt last and didnt need to use anything. I dont know what is going on. I have been feeling hungry alot lately but i have no other symptoms of being preggo. No achy breasts or feeling sick. Just seem hungry after I have already ate.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Yes, pregnancy is a possibility, especially if you aren't on birth control. Since your period is now late, take a test.
    Proud mommy to PJ (5)

itybity30 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    I took a test today an it came up negative. Still have not got my period. Still no other symptoms or signs of being preg. Don't really know what to think. Thanks for your reply.

An_250343 replied to itybity30's response:
    Go to the doctor and do a blood test. u r late, so u might be pregnant.

itybity30 replied to An_250343's response:
    Hi thanks for the comments, For the last comment I cant really afford to go to a doctor no insurance. Still dont know what is going on with me. I have been so hungry lately i feel like i havent eatin anything all day. This is really confusing to me cause i have no other signs or symptoms but just feel really hungry.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.