Skip to content
Please Reply or help!
lauren_4ever posted:
I posted the other day because I had a ectopic pregnancy a little officer a year ago, had some hopefuls but this time my breasts have been sore for 2 weeks now, had thick milky discharge, all of this started just days after me and my fiancé tried!! He works over the road so we only had one try this time. I'm not due for my period until tomorrow but took a tea earlier today and it looked like a negative, went back hours later to throw it awy, but when i looked it was a very strong positive line? Is this a evaporation line? Never had this issue before and I have used this same test!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you read the directions on your pregnancy test, it should say any results after 10 minutes are invalid. Yes, that was probably a evaporation line.

Wait and see if your epriod starts and if it's more than a few days late, test again.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a woman of faith! I lost a baby on Sept. 14, 2003 and had a total myomictomy on Oct. 31, 2003. Followed by a Laproscopy on Feb. 24, 2004. My hu...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.