Skip to content
When should I do the pregnancy test?
neela2012 posted:
I am 35 yrs old. Trying for our second child. Last period started Jan 15 ended Jan 24. My cycle length very between 24-27 days, so this time I used the ovulation kit. As soon as we got the "happy face" we successfully pinned out ovulation date. I have done one pregnancy test with the 6 days early detection kit on Feb 5 (day 21) which came out negative that made me sad. If I the cycle length is 24days then the period due is today Fan 8, which still hasn't started. I scared to test. Should I test today or wait one more day to test. Really excited and scared. help

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a first time hopefully mommy :)) me and my boyfriend absouletly adore children and cant wait to have our first any advice yall have would be wonder...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.