Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could i be pregnant?
An_250357 posted:
Ive never been before. In the past 4/5 weeks ive experienced things out of the normal for me. My cm has been white and creamy sense 4 weeks and still continues. A little over a week ago i had a 2 day headache and neck pain. I felt sick last sunday day 2 of my headache and slept majority of the day. not sure if it could have been food poisoning. Durring the week I had a few random mood swings on people. I seemed more irratible. That usually doesnt happen the way it had. thursday i got a random hot flash and my arm had a bloch of red and felt on fire.. Coming to the end of this week , yesterday 3 days before due for my period . I realized I had been peeing frequently and only had 1 1/2 cups of ice coffee all day . I also felt squished in my bra and pjs I find at night Ive have a hard time sleeping and then usually around 3 or 4 pm I get tired an consider taking a nap. I either eat or drink to re engergize. I havent been as hungry. Today I feel bloated my nipples have been hard and sensitive some soft cramping. suddenly im sneezing alot and have a lil congestion i feel like this has been going on for the past week and a half. I had back pain all last week and didnt do anything different then the normal routine. I also seem to notice the smell of cigeretts more then usual. I havent tested i wanted to wait. im due on the 11th and figured ill take one on the 12th. unless my bodies changing but usually this isnt how it happens before my period.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom to three children. Kahlan 11 Jodan 9 and Mikeal 5. My hubby was fixed June 2005. Even though chances are low the last little while my body is acti...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.