Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
** Please Help **
chaiAddict86 posted:
Ok... my dh and I have been ttc for 7 yrs. We did fertility treatments a few yrs ago but stopped bc of the stress and lack of deep pockets. So, I've had my share of wishful thinking pregnancy symptoms. I do have endometriosis and pcos. My periods have been slightly irregular but only by a few days, I have never ever ever missed a period until now. I am also feeling pressure in my lower abdomin as well as cramps, extreme fatige, increased cm, heartburn, slight nausea. And right around the time I was supposed to start my period, I had a really really painful, sharp cramp. I mean it was noticable but I thought I was going to start soon, but now I wonder if that could have been implantation. My last period was Dec 20, and I have taken 3 HPTs and have gotten 3 BFNs. What I want to know is... is it possible I'm pregnant even though I'm testing negative? It is driving me crazy. Any imput is appreciated very much.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful