Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be Pregnant?
petlover21 posted:
My period isn't suppose to start for another 9 days. Yesturday I had some very light red spotting when I wiped. Woke up this moring and had a brownish red spotting after wiping. Could this be implantation spotting? My nipples are starting to get sore also. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for the last 6 months. If it is implantation spotting when could I take hpt?

Thanks,

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it could be implantation bleeding. I would wait and see if you miss your next period and if you do, then take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

ashleeg06 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
hi, just curious if you have started your period yet?? i had the same thing about a week ago i noticed when i went to the bathroom som pink spotting going on i had it the next day also but then it went away, today i wa supposed to start my period and hasnt came yet, im going to wait a couple more days and see if it comes then take a test! i am cramping today but their really dull and just achy so im not sure if im going to start or if its an early sign of pregnancy? i have had 2 kids and never noticed with either one any implantation spotting before so this is new to me lol

petlover21 responded:
I did get my period on sat. I talked with my doc. and said that it is normal and can happen. Also said if it kept happening to make an appt. Good luck to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months so far, with no luck. I am 21 years old, and engaged to be married next year. I was diagnosed with P...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful