Skip to content
Could I be Pregnant?
petlover21 posted:
My period isn't suppose to start for another 9 days. Yesturday I had some very light red spotting when I wiped. Woke up this moring and had a brownish red spotting after wiping. Could this be implantation spotting? My nipples are starting to get sore also. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for the last 6 months. If it is implantation spotting when could I take hpt?

Thanks,

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it could be implantation bleeding. I would wait and see if you miss your next period and if you do, then take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

ashleeg06 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
hi, just curious if you have started your period yet?? i had the same thing about a week ago i noticed when i went to the bathroom som pink spotting going on i had it the next day also but then it went away, today i wa supposed to start my period and hasnt came yet, im going to wait a couple more days and see if it comes then take a test! i am cramping today but their really dull and just achy so im not sure if im going to start or if its an early sign of pregnancy? i have had 2 kids and never noticed with either one any implantation spotting before so this is new to me lol

petlover21 responded:
I did get my period on sat. I talked with my doc. and said that it is normal and can happen. Also said if it kept happening to make an appt. Good luck to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with fibromyalgia for most of my life and having difficulties controlling it with medicine, I finally found relief without meds! With...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.