Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Not sure what's going on
jessdevaux posted:
Hi. My name is Jessica and I am 30 years old. Here is alittle background before i start I had a miscarriage a more then a year ago and ran into some female issues but thank god got everything on the right track. my husband and i have been trying and i just feel frustrated cause nothing has happened since then. now i am 8 days late on my period ( I am never late) and have been getting negative results on pregnancy test. Today I am having a little cramping and blood when I wipe. Could my symptoms be that I am pregnant so god forbid something else is wrong. Please someone help or give me some advice to calm down.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You may have not ovulated and no ovulation usually means no period. It's common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive years.

You may also be pregnant and not showing on the tests. Some women don't show on pregnancy tests for whatever reason and have to have a blood test or ultrasound to confirm pregnancy.

If you're worried, you can ask for a blood test. Otherwise, just want and see if you get your next period. If not and your still getting negative test results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a first time hopefully mommy :)) me and my boyfriend absouletly adore children and cant wait to have our first any advice yall have would be wonder...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful