Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Still Confused?
Anon_140573 posted:
Ok i posted on here about wondering if i was pregnant. Still havent had my period. Dont know what is going on. I still have been feeling hungry and i have been feeling sleepy alot more than usual. But no sore or achy breasts no cramping. I did take two tests and they both came out negative. I had thought I had my period on January 31st but it really wasnt like the normal. Just light and nothing major like i normally have. I dont have ins to go to a doctor. This is just really aggrivating me and confusing me. Any help would be appreciated.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Look for a Planned Parenthood in your area. I beleive the provide low cost gyn services.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

itybity30 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Ok i just took a third pregnancy test this morning 2/13/13 and it was negative. Still feeling the same way feeling a little nausea at times. Dont understand what is going on with my body.

lovebird79 replied to itybity30's response:
Some women can be pregnant but don't show positive for awhile.

You should go to a Planned Parenthood to get tested - they are fairly inexpensive.

However, since you may have a baby on the way, you should look into getting some kind of insurance, even if it is state insurance.

itybity30 replied to lovebird79's response:
Thanks all for the comments. I will check on the planned parenthood.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber and I have been trying for my first baby for a while now.. I am about to turn twenty and me and my Husband want to start our family w...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.