Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Still Confused?
Anon_140573 posted:
Ok i posted on here about wondering if i was pregnant. Still havent had my period. Dont know what is going on. I still have been feeling hungry and i have been feeling sleepy alot more than usual. But no sore or achy breasts no cramping. I did take two tests and they both came out negative. I had thought I had my period on January 31st but it really wasnt like the normal. Just light and nothing major like i normally have. I dont have ins to go to a doctor. This is just really aggrivating me and confusing me. Any help would be appreciated.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Look for a Planned Parenthood in your area. I beleive the provide low cost gyn services.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

itybity30 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Ok i just took a third pregnancy test this morning 2/13/13 and it was negative. Still feeling the same way feeling a little nausea at times. Dont understand what is going on with my body.

lovebird79 replied to itybity30's response:
Some women can be pregnant but don't show positive for awhile.

You should go to a Planned Parenthood to get tested - they are fairly inexpensive.

However, since you may have a baby on the way, you should look into getting some kind of insurance, even if it is state insurance.

itybity30 replied to lovebird79's response:
Thanks all for the comments. I will check on the planned parenthood.

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with fibromyalgia for most of my life and having difficulties controlling it with medicine, I finally found relief without meds! With...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful