Unsure
Nenab posted:
I'm on the reclipsen bc and I missed 3 weeks of my active pills and had intercourse with my husband during the break period. We used the pull-out method, which is not so effective. I started back taking my pills at week 4. I am a on time every 28 days for my cycle, but I'm 6 days late now. I have basically all the symptons of pregnancy, but I took three test and they were all neg. Could I be pregnant or did I throw my cycle off track???

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You definitely threw your cycle off track. The pill currently determines when you have your period, not your body, so when you skipped 3 weeks of the active pills, it threw everything off.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

lovebird79 responded:
There is a possibility you can be pregnant - anytime you have sex without BC (or something with) you can be pregnant.

It's hard to say just from a late period in your situation since you did throw off your cycle.

A lot of times, too, some women will not show positive HPTs early one - each woman is different.

You should wait another week. If you still do not have your period and have all the symptoms, then go to the doctor for a blood test... much more accuract than a HPT.

Nenab replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you for your response. I've took the pills before (Yaz) aand I stopped taking them, and still had my menstrual cycle. I guess every pill has a different effect.

Nenab replied to lovebird79's response:
Thank you for the response,

I am currently, still without a period and I have all symptoms of Pregnancy. I haven't took another P test yet, I really don't have time to go take a blood test. I work Mon-Fri..5am-5:30pm. and my doctor takes for ever to see anybody. I am now 2 weeks and 2 days late for my cycle. I guess I may have to take a half of day work tomorrow.