Skip to content
unprotected sex
An_250442 posted:
have an unprotected sex with my gf 80 hrs ago,..now she is feeling symptoms of nausea and anorexia..she has taken plan B one stop tablets after 75 hours.she is virgin and i didn,t penetrate at all,,,i ejaculated outside but i fingered her and i think my hand was contaminated with sperm.it occurs on the 16th day of her menstrual cycle.is there is any chance of her to get pregnant. is plan B will work after 75 hours?..we are very tensed please help us asap:(..

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sperm die pretty quick when exposed to air so it's very unlikely there were any live sperm on your finger.

It's way too soon to be feeling any symptoms of pregnancy if your GF is in fact pregnant. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg (if there is one) to implant and beging producing the hormones that cause symptoms. I think your GF is feeling a combination of nerves and side-effects from the Plan B.

I've heard the Plan B is most effective when taken within 3 days (72 hours) of intercourse. It's less effective when taken after that.

If she has a 28 day cycle, she probably ovulates around day 14 so day 16 is within the window of possible ovulation.

She'll have to wait and see if her next period comes keeping in mind that Plan B is notorious for making the next period late.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fiancee and I have been together since 2003..we have a reconstructed family. A little bit of his (DD Rinoa, 9) and a little bit of mine (DD Emily, 10 ...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.