Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Another "could I be pregnant" post. :)
KP1985 posted:
I stopped taking BC about 4 weeks ago because I was experiencing pretty much every bad side effect there was... Anyway, everything seemed normal & better until last week when I had some weird cramping, and then started last night I am just nauseous all the time. It's another week before I expect my period, so if I was preggers, this would be way to early to be experiencing morning sickness, right?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it would be too early to be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms. Your body may just be adjusting to being off birth control. Remember, you may be a bit irregular until your body re-learns how to regulate its own hormones in the absence of the artificial ones in birth control
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was told at the age of 15 that it would be almost impossible for me to have children. At 16, I was pregnant with my daughter. I have tried to concei...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.