Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I NEED HELP
kadencezmommy posted:
ok ppl please help me i dont kno wat to do and im kinda goin crazy..I think i might be pregnant but i keep getting a neg test..I had got my birthcontrol taken out my arm after it only post to be in there 3 years well i had a lil over 4 and got put on birth control pills well the doc failed too tell me that when i start them i need to use a nothing form or birth control as well..well i took all the pills and came too the sugar ones well all i did was spot for one day,well i took a test 1 week ago neg and took one 2 days ago and still neg..but all i wanna do is slep i get mad and sad for kno reason and over lil things..i have gained a lil bit but just dont understand i already have a 6 year old but i found out when i was almost 5 months with him and was so young i really dont remember...can someone please help me please

lovebird79 responded:
I don't know the possibilities of you being pregnant, but I do know that you should go to the doctor if you think you are pregnant but are getting negative results at home... the blood test is the only way to know for sure if you are pregnant or not.

Also, have you missed a period?
Are you nauseous?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old and have 3 beautiful children. I had my tubes tied in April of 2008. I'm thinking I'm either pregnant again or there is s...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful