Skip to content
I feel Like I am pregnant but I got a negative.
An_250555 posted:
So, I use the "My Days" app on my phone to track my ovulation and my period. I usually am a few days earlier then the menstruation calculator and have to adjust it manually to reflect the correct days. But without having to correct it it says I am 3 days late. I have been feeling nauseated, bloated, light headed, and have to pee every 5 minutes. At first I thought it was PMS but I am sleeping all the time now and I have no clue. I took a pregnancy test today but I had to make myself pee and didn't get enough pee so I wiped it on my vagina to get more pee. The test came back negative. I am not sure if I should retest. Please help!

Take the Poll

Should I retest in 3 days if I don't get my period?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Go see the Dr.
  • Wait Longer
vote
View Poll Results

KP1985 responded:
You might try peeing in a small cup if you feel like you wont have enough. There are directions in the box with the test for that, but I believe you pee in the cup, then hold the test in the cup for about 20 seconds.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
The most accurate tests are taken with first morning urine, meaning the first pee when you get up. There's usually more than enough for that.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.