Skip to content
Could I be pregnant? help please!
bakeaim posted:
I had my last period on January 9th 2013. It lasted 3 days, which is usually pretty normal for me. Well I usually have about a 28-30 day cycles and today is February 21 and I have not started my period yet. I took several HPT and all negative, on Monday I got a blood test done and it was negative as well. They did some other blood work for me thyroid and other things and everything was fine. I am not on BC and I track my period pretty well and i've never missed one before. I'm not under any stress and my medication hasn't changed. Over the past couple days I've had crampin and my breasts have been sore. I've been so sure my period is going to come any day, and then it doesn't. What should I do? Thanks!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's possible you did not ovulate and usually no ovulation means no period. It's common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive years. Also, just because it's never happened to you before doesn't mean it can't/won't.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.