Skip to content
Does this sound like early pregnancy symptoms please help !
Brookilynn posted:
Okay I'm 17 years old and I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and he is 22, I'm not on birth control and my periods are usually messed up but my period in January really wasn't a period I bled for like one day and it was very light, I really didn't get to worried and now I have like a brownish/ pink spotting when I wipe occasionally this has only happened 2 times in the past 2 days but I've been having mild cramping and a lower back ache as well and I have been urinating a lot more frequently than usual ...opinions please ???
tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've been having unprotected sex, pregnancy is definitely a possibility. The only way to know is to take a test.

And yes, mild cramping and frequent urination are both symptoms of pregnancy.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)
Brookilynn replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Could the spotting be implantation bleeding ? I don't wanna take a test right now because I don't want to freak my boyfriend out but if I miss my period that's suppose to be coming I'm gonna test.
An_250560 replied to Brookilynn's response:
You should definitely take a test.
It sounds like implantation bleeding to me.

Don't worry about freaking out your boyfriend - if he's 22 than he's old enoug to deal with it.

You should talk to your boyfriend so you can take the test together and have some support.

Good luck!
Brookilynn replied to An_250560's response:
Thanks I hope for the best the good thing is if iam I have my own house and we are financially able to take care of it. Ill post an update after I test .

Spotlight: Member Stories

Got engaged in December. Fiance and I have been TTC since then and are so excited to be parents.

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.