Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Maybe Pregnant or Just Wishful Thinking, help?
An_250591 posted:
I take birth control, i dont miss a day. But sometimes i sleep later than usual & dont take it at the same time. Sometimes i take it at 8am, & other days i could take it at 5pm. I always have a heavy period. Aleast for 2 or 3 days out of the 5 or 6 that i have my period. I started my period 2 days ago, at first it was really brown for the first couple hours. & there was alot which is unusual for me. & then i bled regular blood & it was kinda heavy but much lighter than usual & it only got lighter & lighter & now here i am 2 days later & im just very lightly spotting. Right now im not even bleeding at all. I still have tomorrow to go before i start my birth control again sunday so i know its possible i could still bleed tomorrow. But this is unusual for me & i dont know if its a high possibility that im pregnant. Its too soon to take a pregnancy test. Me & my fiance have sex every weekend and dont use a condom because i am on birth control. I just wanted everyones thoughts on maybe its a high likely possibility that i am pregnant or that im not. Maybe im having a blood clot. I would love to be pregnant & just want everyones thoughts! Thanks yall.

younglinda2011 responded:
Im also having really bad cramps tonight, weird pains that im not so familiar with. & having weird moods & my boobs fill full. It could also just be from my period if thats what it is. Thats why its just so hard to tell.

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a first time hopefully mommy :)) me and my boyfriend absouletly adore children and cant wait to have our first any advice yall have would be wonder...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.