Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Moment of truth
KP1985 posted:
I went off BC last month, and I have been having pregnancy symptoms for a week now... like - carrying-saltines-everywhere symptoms. Today is the first day my period may arrive, Sunday-Tuesday... I can't remember exactly. But I don't have my PMS signs like normal - no headache, no irrationality... If nothing happens, I'll buy a test Tuesday and take it Wednesday morning.
I'm nervous because I just don't know what the answer will be! And I haven't told anyone, so I cant say this anywhere else... but I needed to get it out. I kind of hope for a BFP.

KP1985 responded:
I'm a day late now. Probably going to buy a test this afternoon and test tomorrow.

neela2012 replied to KP1985's response:
wish you all the best.... I have TTC for last 4 months, every month disappointment makes me sad....... wish u all the best!!!!

any news yet...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey All! I had a wonderful baby boy in May of 2011! And he truly is the joy in my life right now! I am so thankful for an easy pregnancy and birth and...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful