Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Moment of truth
KP1985 posted:
I went off BC last month, and I have been having pregnancy symptoms for a week now... like - carrying-saltines-everywhere symptoms. Today is the first day my period may arrive, Sunday-Tuesday... I can't remember exactly. But I don't have my PMS signs like normal - no headache, no irrationality... If nothing happens, I'll buy a test Tuesday and take it Wednesday morning.
I'm nervous because I just don't know what the answer will be! And I haven't told anyone, so I cant say this anywhere else... but I needed to get it out. I kind of hope for a BFP.

KP1985 responded:
I'm a day late now. Probably going to buy a test this afternoon and test tomorrow.

neela2012 replied to KP1985's response:
wish you all the best.... I have TTC for last 4 months, every month disappointment makes me sad....... wish u all the best!!!!

any news yet...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im here to try my best to help others.. and here to seek advice if neccessary:) Thank you!

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.