Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How far along?
Alyluvshard334 posted:
I was wondering how far along I am? The first day of my last cycle was Jan. 3, 2013 and went off on Jan. 6, 2013. But I didn't have sex until Feb. 20, 2013. So I used two different pregnancy due date calculator which says (when I used the date from conception) that I'm just 2 weeks and some days. But when I used the date from my last cycle it says that I'm 7 weeks and some days. I want to know before I go to the doctor. Crazy I know but I just do. Which due date is right?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Did you really mean you had sex February 20? If so, it's way too early to get a positive pregnancy test. If you mean you had sex January 20, then you would base it on your last period.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Alyluvshard334 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Yea I sex on Feb.20 but I know its like wwwayy to early to tell but I've been feeling some symptoms unless its just all in my head.

tlkittycat1968 replied to Alyluvshard334's response:
It's also way too early to be feeling symptoms. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant and begin producing the hormones that cause pregnancy symptoms and another few days before there are enough hormones to cause symptoms.

I'd say it's in your head.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Alyluvshard334 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Ok. Im going to still take a test and go to the doctor. Because I've missed another cycle this month. So that's February and March I've missed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 yrs old and recently married. We've been together for 5 yrs, so we're ready to get going and have a family. :) So excited to some day ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.