Skip to content
Could I be pregnant?
Papaiasol posted:
Hi... It's been 60 days since my last period and I'm about 25 dayside late... My breasts are really sore and I have been feeling gassy and when I eat I get an upset stomach like bloating and feeling gassy again! I've had trouble gettin comfortable at night.. I've been dizzy but ie been drinking plenty of water. I've taken a preg test but it came back neg... Soo... I'm waiting for af! It feels like she's been coming for te past 2 weeks. Ugh and my boobs are bigger! Idk I'm kinda stressin... Should I just wait n see? Or get a blood test... Idk I need advice! I'm pretty young as well and I'm freaking myself out... What should I do?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've missed more than one period and still got a negative test results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Papaiasol replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I'm not sure if these cramps for the past weeks are af... I don't think so..... Ill go ASAP !

tlkittycat1968 replied to Papaiasol's response:
Mild period-like cramping is common in early pregnancy. I felt like my period was going to come any day during the early weeks of both pregnancies.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married for a year now. My husband is wonderful guy. We want to wait just a little longer for kids, but if it happens, it happens.

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.