Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
Papaiasol posted:
Hi... It's been 60 days since my last period and I'm about 25 dayside late... My breasts are really sore and I have been feeling gassy and when I eat I get an upset stomach like bloating and feeling gassy again! I've had trouble gettin comfortable at night.. I've been dizzy but ie been drinking plenty of water. I've taken a preg test but it came back neg... Soo... I'm waiting for af! It feels like she's been coming for te past 2 weeks. Ugh and my boobs are bigger! Idk I'm kinda stressin... Should I just wait n see? Or get a blood test... Idk I need advice! I'm pretty young as well and I'm freaking myself out... What should I do?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've missed more than one period and still got a negative test results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Papaiasol replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I'm not sure if these cramps for the past weeks are af... I don't think so..... Ill go ASAP !

tlkittycat1968 replied to Papaiasol's response:
Mild period-like cramping is common in early pregnancy. I felt like my period was going to come any day during the early weeks of both pregnancies.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful