Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnant? Maybe?
lovebird79 posted:
So, my DF and I have been TTC since mid-December.
I had my IUD removed December 14th (one or two days before AF was due).
This delayed AF for two weeks.
I'm back on a 31 day cycle - my last two periods were Dec 28th and Jan 28th start dates.

I know when I'm Ovulation as my temperature goes up to 99.5-99.8 and my nipples get really sore.

so, that happened around the 14th/15th of February and my DF and I did the baby dance

Well, now, AF was due yesterday. She's still not here.
The weird thing is that I never got any PMS signs this month - which I always do... really sore boobs, cramps, and I just feel like overall horrible.

But, this month... nothing. No PMS at all.
Now, I am feeling kind of "out of it" but not fatigued really.
I keep getting this acidy feeling where I feel like I'm on the edge of being nauseaus but not really. and I'm getting these weird little cramps on the right side of my uterus... very very mild.

I took a test yesterday and it was negative.

Could I still be pregnant? AF is still not here and I'm not under any real stress.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, you could still be pregnant. Some women take longer to show on tests than others. Wait a few more days and if AF still doesn't show, test again.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

neela2012 responded:
wish u all the best....

lovebird79 replied to neela2012's response:
Thanks!

Still no AF... mild cramps still.
I'm keeping tampons with me at all times just in case.

I'm having this weird queesiness where if I don't eat I get this acidy feeling in my throat and then when I start eating I feel better but then I start getting the acidy feeling again.

I'm planning on testing again if AF doesn't come by Thursday... I'll keep you posted

neela2012 replied to lovebird79's response:
Seriously it sounds like u r pregnant this time.... For some woman the test doesn't come positive even after I week later of the AF actually due... all the best... I am with u on the same boat, waiting to test... My AF due is March 7, and plan to take March 6..... I am having left side cramp, which I don't before period..... so I think that is a sign, good sign hopefully....... wish u all the best... waiting to hear ur result....

lovebird79 replied to neela2012's response:
AF showed up at the 4th day late
I'm a bit disappointed, but we are excited to keep trying!

Darn AF - she's one tricky lady...

tlkittycat1968 replied to lovebird79's response:
Yep, very disappointing. Trying is always fun though.

I remember when DH and I were trying the first time. I would analyze every little symptom and get excited if my period was even one day late.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a woman of faith! I lost a baby on Sept. 14, 2003 and had a total myomictomy on Oct. 31, 2003. Followed by a Laproscopy on Feb. 24, 2004. My hu...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful