Skip to content
Pregnant? Maybe?
lovebird79 posted:
So, my DF and I have been TTC since mid-December.
I had my IUD removed December 14th (one or two days before AF was due).
This delayed AF for two weeks.
I'm back on a 31 day cycle - my last two periods were Dec 28th and Jan 28th start dates.

I know when I'm Ovulation as my temperature goes up to 99.5-99.8 and my nipples get really sore.

so, that happened around the 14th/15th of February and my DF and I did the baby dance

Well, now, AF was due yesterday. She's still not here.
The weird thing is that I never got any PMS signs this month - which I always do... really sore boobs, cramps, and I just feel like overall horrible.

But, this month... nothing. No PMS at all.
Now, I am feeling kind of "out of it" but not fatigued really.
I keep getting this acidy feeling where I feel like I'm on the edge of being nauseaus but not really. and I'm getting these weird little cramps on the right side of my uterus... very very mild.

I took a test yesterday and it was negative.

Could I still be pregnant? AF is still not here and I'm not under any real stress.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, you could still be pregnant. Some women take longer to show on tests than others. Wait a few more days and if AF still doesn't show, test again.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

neela2012 responded:
wish u all the best....

lovebird79 replied to neela2012's response:
Thanks!

Still no AF... mild cramps still.
I'm keeping tampons with me at all times just in case.

I'm having this weird queesiness where if I don't eat I get this acidy feeling in my throat and then when I start eating I feel better but then I start getting the acidy feeling again.

I'm planning on testing again if AF doesn't come by Thursday... I'll keep you posted

neela2012 replied to lovebird79's response:
Seriously it sounds like u r pregnant this time.... For some woman the test doesn't come positive even after I week later of the AF actually due... all the best... I am with u on the same boat, waiting to test... My AF due is March 7, and plan to take March 6..... I am having left side cramp, which I don't before period..... so I think that is a sign, good sign hopefully....... wish u all the best... waiting to hear ur result....

lovebird79 replied to neela2012's response:
AF showed up at the 4th day late
I'm a bit disappointed, but we are excited to keep trying!

Darn AF - she's one tricky lady...

tlkittycat1968 replied to lovebird79's response:
Yep, very disappointing. Trying is always fun though.

I remember when DH and I were trying the first time. I would analyze every little symptom and get excited if my period was even one day late.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.