Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Movement in Stomach
An_250728 posted:
I have been feeling a weird fluttering feeling in my stomach, almost like a heartbeat or a very tine thud against my stomach by my bellybutton and a little bit above that. I had unprotected sex a little over amonth ago. I got my period at the end of Febuary so I don't think I could be pregnant.. Ive been feeling like I am going to throw up but never do and it keeps coming back. Is it still possible that I am pregnant? If not any idea on what it is? I have looked on other sight and havn't really found anything I thought this might give some information.

Take the Poll

Could I be pregnant?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 29 and my husband is 43 and we are thinking about starting our own family, however we are new at this so my question to anyone is should we ha...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.