Skip to content
Pregnant?
An_250756 posted:
I'm getting a bit worried.. My last period was Feb 2nd and lasted til the 8th.. My cycles are usually always 22 days apart. My boyfriend of 3 years came home from the military to suprise me the weekend of Feb 15. He stayed til the 18th. We had unprotected sex the 15th, 16th, and 17th.. A week or so ago I was having back pains and very frequant urination that lasted a few days. I thought maybe I had a UTI but I haven't had those symptoms since.. Now I'm 26 days from my last period.. Could I be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Since you had unprotected sex pregnancy is definitely a possibility. Since your period is now late, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and my husband have just recently started trying last 2 months i got negetive tests and got my period as per normal now this month my period is due...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.