Skip to content
PLEASE!
mfap26 posted:
Okay so on 03/03/13 me and my boyfriend had sex, we did not use protection but he did try the pull out method. On 03/09/13 we had sex in the day, he pulled out because he thought he felt something which turned out to be blood which has happened to us twice before. I bled for a while then it stopped. The same night we had sex two more times, he did not pull out neither time and i did not bleed. Later on i went to use the restroom and when I wiped I had dark blood but it's to heavy. it's the next day and I only see the blood which is dark and gooe when I use the restroom and wipe.
With the blood, I'm not sure what is going on. Can I possibly be pregnant? What signs should I be looking for the next 2-4 weeks?

BLJQ13 responded:
I wouldn't expect that you are pregnant with heavy bleeding, but the best indication is always late period (if you are typically regular). Other things are tender breasts, nausea & vomiting, tiredness, frequent urination. You could have all, some, or none of these though. The best thing to do is get a home pregnancy test.

mfap26 replied to BLJQ13's response:
I don't have heavy bleeding, I only spotted for a few hours and then it was just discharge.

tlkittycat1968 replied to mfap26's response:
There are multiple causes of bleeding after sex and pregnancy is just one of them. Unless your period is late, there isn't anything to do but wait and see if it comes.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a twin sister and i had another sister, my mom was pregnant with 3 of us, my other sister (Amber L. B. RIP 4/5/1995) passed due to a brain Aria...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.