Skip to content
Nervous
An_250859 posted:
My boyfriend and I had sex on January 25th, the last day of my period and used a condom that broke... just a week before I was going to get on the pill. Neither of us are ready for a child, but I saw some small spots of blood after my period. Thinking this could have been left over from my period I didn't think any more of it. I had my period again the end of February. On Saturday I had a tiny spot of blood in my underwear and another tiny spot today. Is this implantation bleeding? And if so, isn't it a bit late?

Thanks.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you had your normal period at the end of February, chances are very good you aren't pregnant. Sometimes we spot mid-cycle due to ovulation. Personally, my period ended 3/6 and I had some spotting yesterday. I know I'm not pregnant because I had my tubes tied and it happens to be around the time I ovulate.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI MY NAME IS DEE IM 17 THE LAST TIME I HADE MY PRIOD IS IN MARCH AND NONE OF AIRPL OR THIS MOUTH MY BACK BEEN IN PAIN I ONLY HADE A CUPOF GINMIX AND ...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.