Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Nervous
An_250859 posted:
My boyfriend and I had sex on January 25th, the last day of my period and used a condom that broke... just a week before I was going to get on the pill. Neither of us are ready for a child, but I saw some small spots of blood after my period. Thinking this could have been left over from my period I didn't think any more of it. I had my period again the end of February. On Saturday I had a tiny spot of blood in my underwear and another tiny spot today. Is this implantation bleeding? And if so, isn't it a bit late?

Thanks.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you had your normal period at the end of February, chances are very good you aren't pregnant. Sometimes we spot mid-cycle due to ovulation. Personally, my period ended 3/6 and I had some spotting yesterday. I know I'm not pregnant because I had my tubes tied and it happens to be around the time I ovulate.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just an ordinary girl who is trying to make the right choices...my goal is to avoid being in any bad situation that i can prevent ! kisses!

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful