Skip to content
mirena
ProudMama_Teel13 posted:
I'm 21 years old and I have a 2 year old. I got the mirena for about a one year and three months. I got bad pains in my stomach, I bee feeling nausea and my feet be swelling at nite. I went and took a test and it said it was negative. When I go to the bathroom and wipe myself and there's blood and im worry. I need help.... Sometimes the pain hurt so bad in my stomach. When we ride around in the car I feel like I got to throw up. My stomach look like im am but the test said no but I got a doctor app. In April the 2 bug my husband want me to find out soon and I do too because im scared.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You should see if you can get in to see your doctor sooner due to the pain in your stomach.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Amanda. 21 years old. Married. Trying to conceive. Obsessed with Old School Nintendo. :)

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.