Skip to content
Should I be worried?
smash1809 posted:
I stopped taking BC pills on January 7th so my period is still getting back to its normal schedule. I have had 3 periods since that date. I have been tracking my period on an app on my phone to try and see if there is any similarities and it says my last period (which ended two days ago) was on top of the time I should be ovulating. Well this morning the condom broke! So my question is, should I be worried about pregnancy? I know that you usually ovulate two weeks after your period, but I am not sure since my periods aren't on a regular cycle yet. Thank you in advance!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Since you're period is still irregular, there is a chance of pregnancy. If you don't want to get pregnant, you might want to get Plan B.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.