Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
An_250928 posted:
Obviously I know I could be pregnant, but how likely do you think it is? My boyfriend and I have had sex 3 times, each time using a condom, and he didn't ejaculate any of the times. I know precum might be a concern, but he was wearing a condom! My period is about 5 days late and it's never been late. I was not experiencing any stress (until my period was late) and I can't think of anything else that it could be!!! I would really appreciate some knowledge and reassurance. Thank you in advance.

shellyrae responded:
I think the likelihood of you being pregnant is very low. If your boyfriend wore a condom from start to finish and he did not ejaculate, I am not even sure how you could get pregnant. Periods are weird sometimes, and that is probably what is going on here. I have skipped periods before even when I was not sexually active. If you are really concerned, take a pregancy test. Otherwise I would wait it out. If your period does not come this month or next, definitely take a pregancy test and see your doctor. Best of luck to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married my amazing hubby on August 13, 2011. We have had so many adventures and so many more to come. We have been TTC for a little over a year now w...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful