Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
An_250928 posted:
Obviously I know I could be pregnant, but how likely do you think it is? My boyfriend and I have had sex 3 times, each time using a condom, and he didn't ejaculate any of the times. I know precum might be a concern, but he was wearing a condom! My period is about 5 days late and it's never been late. I was not experiencing any stress (until my period was late) and I can't think of anything else that it could be!!! I would really appreciate some knowledge and reassurance. Thank you in advance.

shellyrae responded:
I think the likelihood of you being pregnant is very low. If your boyfriend wore a condom from start to finish and he did not ejaculate, I am not even sure how you could get pregnant. Periods are weird sometimes, and that is probably what is going on here. I have skipped periods before even when I was not sexually active. If you are really concerned, take a pregancy test. Otherwise I would wait it out. If your period does not come this month or next, definitely take a pregancy test and see your doctor. Best of luck to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Anyway. I am no longer trying to conceive, but it seems that old habits die hard. Even though I am relatively certain that every 28 days, good old Aun...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.