Skip to content
Pregnant? HELP PLEASE
Ready2bMommi posted:
hey you guys I am new 2 Web MD but my cycle was supposed to come on March 10th or March ninth I am using 2 different my days calendar and they projected 2 different dates now it is March 16th in my cycle isn't here however earlier today I seen Brown fluid in my panties when I got off work I experience cramping but unusual not hurting or anything when I went to the bathroom I peed but there was no blood in the toilet but some on the tissue. its light flow for me cause im heavy even on thd 1st day... and i dont have irregular periods until now if im not preg...

No signs of my cycle or pregnancy... never been pregnant.. no sign of pregnancy until missed cycle, frequent headaches?, mood swings and tiredness.

Ready2bMommi responded:
O btw the cramps when i sleep feels more like gas bubbles lol but when im up they feel like mild or minor cramps... and they come and go

Spotlight: Member Stories

Anyway. I am no longer trying to conceive, but it seems that old habits die hard. Even though I am relatively certain that every 28 days, good old Aun...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.