Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy with Mirena
ADoerflein8 posted:
I have been scouring the Internet for answers and I have found a few cases that seem similar to mine. I have had Mirena for almost 2 years, I had it inserted May of 2011 since then I have never had a period and I have never really had a problem until now. I am having serious pregnancy symptoms my breasts are extremely tender and highly sensitive, heightened sense of smell, I can sleep all day, and I am so nauseous, oh and the mood swings are crazy! I feel like Sybil! I took a hpt today and got a negative result. I just know I'm pregnant, I'm having all the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant with my daughter. If I am pregnant I would be 3-4 weeks along. So can Mirena affect the result of a hpt? Is there anyone that has the same occurrence? Another thing I'm really worried about is if I am pregnant is getting the IUD removed and miscarrying. My mind is going a million miles a minute, I need answers please!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need advice please i feel like im going insane..I havent had a period since july 20 its now sept i took a hpt it came out negitive..i have been extr...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful