Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I dont know what to do.
An_251005 posted:
We have been trying for a baby for a few months. We tried on 2/5 2/6 2/7 when I was ovulating.

Then on 2/18-2/19 I had a two day period. It was light but had bad cramps. My cycles are ALWAYS normal at least 4 or 5 days. The week after that I had nausea, extreme exhaustion, headaches, mood swings, and most food sounded gross. Pregnancy symptoms right? && my husband noticed my boobs looked larger. I took a test and it was NEG.

During the week of 3/11 I had a few of the symptoms as before. But add night sweats. Took 2 more tests and both NEG.

Then on 3/17 I started spotting and again on 3/18 spotting that turned into a dark normal flow. The cramps were really bad. It ended last night on 3/19. Today is 3/20 and nothing. Another 2 day period.

What I am asking is if anyone has ideas what could be going on?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 29 and my husband is 43 and we are thinking about starting our own family, however we are new at this so my question to anyone is should we ha...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful