Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I dont know what to do.
An_251005 posted:
We have been trying for a baby for a few months. We tried on 2/5 2/6 2/7 when I was ovulating.

Then on 2/18-2/19 I had a two day period. It was light but had bad cramps. My cycles are ALWAYS normal at least 4 or 5 days. The week after that I had nausea, extreme exhaustion, headaches, mood swings, and most food sounded gross. Pregnancy symptoms right? && my husband noticed my boobs looked larger. I took a test and it was NEG.

During the week of 3/11 I had a few of the symptoms as before. But add night sweats. Took 2 more tests and both NEG.

Then on 3/17 I started spotting and again on 3/18 spotting that turned into a dark normal flow. The cramps were really bad. It ended last night on 3/19. Today is 3/20 and nothing. Another 2 day period.

What I am asking is if anyone has ideas what could be going on?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful