Skip to content
I dont know what to do.
An_251005 posted:
We have been trying for a baby for a few months. We tried on 2/5 2/6 2/7 when I was ovulating.

Then on 2/18-2/19 I had a two day period. It was light but had bad cramps. My cycles are ALWAYS normal at least 4 or 5 days. The week after that I had nausea, extreme exhaustion, headaches, mood swings, and most food sounded gross. Pregnancy symptoms right? && my husband noticed my boobs looked larger. I took a test and it was NEG.

During the week of 3/11 I had a few of the symptoms as before. But add night sweats. Took 2 more tests and both NEG.

Then on 3/17 I started spotting and again on 3/18 spotting that turned into a dark normal flow. The cramps were really bad. It ended last night on 3/19. Today is 3/20 and nothing. Another 2 day period.

What I am asking is if anyone has ideas what could be going on?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have 1 19 yr old step daughter, 1 18 yr old daughter, 1 15 yr old son, 1 13 yr old daughter and one 10 yr old son. To say we have a busy household w...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.