Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possibly pregnant after Tubes Tied in 2008??
hbeth17 posted:
I'm just curious as to what the possibility is that I could be pregnant. I have 2 precious babies (6 & 4 years), and after my c-section with my son in 2008, I got my tubes tied...I might be jumping the gun a tad (because my period isn't due for 5 more days), but I've been having symptoms that have been getting stronger for the last 3 weeks or so.
I am planning on taking a test next week, but I'm kinda anxious now & I know that can intensify symptoms sometimes.

Any thoughts/advice?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I'm not sure what the chances are but pregnancy is still a possibility.

That being said, it's doubtful you've been having pregnancy symptoms for 3 weeks. That would mean you've been having symptoms since right after your last period and you hadn't even ovulated yet.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

hbeth17 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you for your response. To be exact, I first noticed my breasts being noticably sore starting 2 weeks and 3 days ago. I noticed it the day after my last period ended. My last period was lighter and shorter than usual. The fatigue really started setting in a week ago today & my appetite change just a few days ago. If I am pregnant, I will be excited, but I'm concerned about it being ectopic.

ohtwelve replied to hbeth17's response:
The best thing you could do is go to a doctor and get checked out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a woman of faith! I lost a baby on Sept. 14, 2003 and had a total myomictomy on Oct. 31, 2003. Followed by a Laproscopy on Feb. 24, 2004. My hu...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful