Skip to content
ovulation
ariesgurl98 posted:
okay I did one of those online O test and they all said I ovulate on 3/25 which is today. I just want to know am I ovulating all day or is there a time frame in the day when I need to have sex? I've heard if you have sex before and on the day you o you will have a better chance because sperm can live inside you for a certain amount of days if my facts are right.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You do not ovulate all day but there is no way to know exactly when you ovulate unless you are having an ultrasound at the exact moment it happens.

An egg lives for about 24 hours and sperm can live up to 5 days so if you have sex anytime during the 4 days before, the day of, or even the day after you ovulate, pregnancy is possible.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone so i had a period in september but didnt have one in october so about 3 days ago in the middle of the night i got up to go to the bathroom...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.