Skip to content
could i be pregnant i need help !!
An_251115 posted:
okay i am irregular so i have no clue on the days i get my period at all some times i go 3 months without one so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 3 days in a row and all thoes 3 days i had pain on my left side and on the 4rth day i spotted just for that day and i have not had any other symptoms could i be pregnant.and could implantation happen that fast?and i was not on any birth control.has this happen to any one before

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No, implantation does not happen that fast. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant. You could still be pregnant though. if it's been at least two weeks since you had sex, you can take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

ohtwelve replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
You may have spotted due to "rough sex" I dont think you have anything to worry about, just wait until your period comes. if it does come, than great. If it does not, then take a test a week later and hit up your doctor. GL!

partida3 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
thank you i tested and it came out negative but i think its to early to tell and lately during these days i keep getting pain on my lower pelvic area so hopefully i am.

partida3 replied to ohtwelve's response:
thank you.and yes i will be going to the doctor in 2 weeks just to make sure

rrtelles responded:
id take a test and if its negative wait a week and take another, do it in the morning thats when you can get the best result

rrtelles replied to partida3's response:
can someone read my post i really need some opinions, it would be greatly appreciated! the title is Am I pregnant?? good luck to everyone by the way hope everything turns out the way yall want it to!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber and I have been trying for my first baby for a while now.. I am about to turn twenty and me and my Husband want to start our family w...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.